Supreme Court High Court Judgment updates| taxation GST laws| NRI help

241 CRPC - Conviction on plea of guilty

Section 241 of Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 - Conviction on plea of guilty

If the accused pleads guilty, the Magistrate shall record the plea and may, in his discretion, convict him thereon.

About Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Sitemap