Supreme Court High Court Judgment updates| taxation GST laws| NRI help

362 CRPC - Court not to alter judgment

Section 362 of Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 - Court not to alter judgment

Save as otherwise provided by this Code or by any other law for the time being in force, no Court, when it has signed its judgment or final order disposing of a case, shall alter or review the same except to correct a clerical or arithmetical error.

About Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Sitemap